All owners are required to provide current documentation of their pet’s vaccination. If you have been here before make sure your shot records you showed us are still current. Alternatively, a call can be made to your veterinarian for the information.
- RABIES must be current within the last year
- 4:1 (includes distemper, respiratory): Within last year
- FELV: Within last year
- RABIES must be current within the last 3 years
- BOARDATELLA is good for 6 months
- 5:1 (Includes: dist, hepa, parvo, para) must be given within the last year
If your pet is in need of vaccinations during a boarding stay, a $10.00 transport fee will be added to the bill on top of the vaccination charge from the veterinarian. Again, it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure proper vaccinations.